Enterprise Account Executive
Founded in 2013, Betterworks is on a mission to inspire, develop, and activate the modern workforce. We’ve all struggled with the outdated processes and systems used to track and encourage performance – goals set once a year and forgotten, feedback rarely or never received, progress unremarked and unrewarded – never quite knowing if our work really mattered to the company. So, we knew there had to be a better way to inspire and drive people. In time, we came to realize it all came down to a question of motivation and alignment. If an employee was excited by the work they were doing, they would be motivated to do their best work – contributing more, collaborating more, more invested in their own growth and development. And the best way to motivate employees? Align them to the larger goals of the organization. Show them that their work has meaning and purpose – that they’re helping the business work towards something important, that their contributions matter – and they’ll work harder than ever. Tapping into the power of conversation – frequent, open conversation used to provide feedback, to reward contribution, to create alignment – we’ve created solution specifically designed to drive motivation and growth, to unify your team, to help you hit your goals and prepare for whatever’s next. To get you working towards something better – together.
Are you looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the ground floor and help build the New York office of the hottest new Enterprise software company in the world?
By joining BetterWorks you will be part of one of the most talented teams from the Silicon Valley surrounded by an advisory board of technology legends. We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, goal-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to close business in the East Region for BetterWorks.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at BetterWorks, you will use your extensive enterprise and consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive leaders. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position BetterWorks as a goal-setting platform built for the enterprise. In the role, you will develop customers into key references for BetterWorks.
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with future customers, then this is the team for you.
- Present a thorough territory / strategic accounts plan with a detailed outbound lead generation strategy
- Meet with C-level, LOB executives and other key stakeholders
- Close net new, Fortune 1000 accounts
- Work with sales team to promptly qualify and develop inbound opportunities
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs in order to effectively position BetterWorks
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Leverage solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Bring creative selling ideas to the team
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- 4-year college degree
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience
- 5 years prior experience selling SaaS (HCM/HRIS solutions a huge bonus)
- Extensive prior customer relationships with C-level
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Successful track record of exceeding sales quotas in an early stage start-up environment is a plus.
- Proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude with a passion goals
- Base Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
- On Target Earnings: $200,000 - $240,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available