Project Manager (Jr. AM)
We’re all human - BioDigital created the world’s first #interactive3D body platform to revolutionize the understanding of the human body. Often referred to as “Google Maps for the Human Body,” the BioDigital Human platform is a medically accurate, virtual map of the human body—composed of over 8,000 individually selectable anatomical structures, 600 simulated health conditions, and a toolkit to map and visualize data. This fully embeddable, cloud based software is available in eight languages, on any desktop, mobile device, or in AR/VR for use within any educational or clinical workflow. Today over 4,000,000 professionals, clinicians, students, patients, yoga instructors, physical therapists, and others rely on the BioDigital Human to understand human health and physiology. We’re looking for driven, team-oriented individuals to join the team in our Soho, Manhattan office. Check out our careers page -https://www.biodigital.com/careers - to learn more.
BioDigital is revolutionizing the way people understand their health and the human body. The BioDigital Human is a comprehensive digital 3D human body accessible through the Web and mobile apps - think Google Earth meets the human body. Winner of the 2015 Webby for Health, the platform is being used by pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and publishers to translate complex medical concepts into educational tools that allow users to learn about anatomy, disease, and treatments in a manner that resembles life itself. This tight-knit team of engineers, 3D animators, scientists, and entrepreneurs is passionately working to transform health education.
BioDigital is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to build, maintain and grow relationships, revenue and usage with our strategic customers.
- Design, implement and execute against strategic account management plans for key accounts, including revenue and reach targets, across multiple brands and functional groups.
- Work closely with the project management team to provide client feedback and ensure delivery of final content that meets the client’s expectations.
- Work closely with the customer success team to share client feedback and ensure successful integration and launch of projects post delivery; review analytics reports with clients and look for opportunities to promote the project and increase usage and views.
- Constantly look for new opportunities to incorporate BioDigital content throughout the organization - new brands, departments, campaigns, conferences, etc.
- Build relationships with existing and new contacts within the account through regular and targeted communication.
- Be an ambassador for BioDigital’s brand to senior leadership within key accounts, conferences and beyond.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to create account management plans and build new and existing relationships throughout strategic accounts, including with senior leadership.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and strategic account targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and a creative problem-solving attitude.
- Experience working in the health industry and/or with SaaS products strongly preferred. -3-5 years experience in a strategic account manager role; MBA preferred.