Senior Account Executive
BioDigital is the leading developer of state-of-the-art 3D health visualization systems. Its flagship product, the BioDigital Human, is a 3D virtual body that empowers anyone to learn about the human body in a visual format that resembles life itself. This immersive and comprehensive platform enables users to study anatomy, disease, and treatments all in interactive 3D. The system has changed the way students, educators, patients, and healthcare providers learn and communicate about the human body, and with a robust API the potential applications are endless. The platform is constantly evolving, as our expert team of software engineers, 3D animators and scientists continue to improve the platform's content and features. We are seeking ambitious, creative and smart people who are passionate about changing the way people understand health and the human body to join our Soho NYC team!
BioDigital is revolutionizing the way people understand their health and the human body. The BioDigital Human is a comprehensive digital 3D human body accessible through the Web and mobile apps - think Google Earth meets the human body. Winner of the 2015 Webby for Health, the platform is being used by pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and publishers to translate complex medical concepts into educational tools that allow users to learn about anatomy, disease, and treatments in a manner that resembles life itself. This tight-knit team of engineers, 3D animators, scientists, and entrepreneurs is passionately working to transform health education.
BioDigital is looking for an experienced Account Executive to strategically grow sales in our target markets of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, publishing, and Health IT.
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline to exceed quarterly sales target.
- Develop expertise in BioDigital’s core technology and effectively communicate the value to clients and prospects.
- Help clients articulate problems and identify both repeatable and creative opportunities for application to meet prospective clients’ goals.
- Identify market trends and help to design and execute sales plans that meet BioDigital’s short-term targets and long-term strategic goals.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasts through Salesforce.
- Tenacious approach to enterprise sales with demonstrated ability to create and execute against strategic sales plans.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with a creative problem-solving attitude Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience working in the health industry and/or with SaaS products strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with client qualification and discovery; willingness to invest the time to understand customers’ problems and find ways to map BioDigital’s solutions to their needs.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply lessons toward more effective problem-solving in the future.
- 3-5 years experience in an account executive role; MBA preferred.