Inside Sales Manager
Founded in 2011, BitSight transforms how organizations manage information security risk. The BitSight Security Ratings Platform applies sophisticated algorithms, producing daily security ratings that range from 250 to 900, to help manage third party risk, underwrite cyber insurance policies, benchmark performance, conduct M&A due diligence and assess aggregate risk. Organizations worldwide, including seven of the top 10 cyber insurers, 20% of Fortune 500 companies, and 3 of the top 5 investment banks use BitSight’s proven Security Ratings technology on a daily basis to make integral risk and business decisions. With over 1,000 customers and the largest ecosystem of users and information, BitSight is the most widely used Security Ratings Service. For more information, please visit www.bitsighttech.com or follow @BitSight on Twitter.
The Inside Sales Manager (ISM) will lead the effort continuing to build a successful inside sales team and to continuously improve the inside sales model. The ideal candidate will be an experienced inside sales lead professional who is exceptional at identifying, hiring, developing and nurturing Account Executive talent. This individual will have had first-person experience at both inside sales and inside sales management and will have been a top performer throughout his/her career. The ISM will lead the effort associated with the development and execution of a powerful training track for all Account Executive personnel. The ISM will manage the execution of key productivity metrics.
- Recruit, hire, train and manage a first in class Account Executive team
- Lead the effort to identify contemporary best practices and associated technologies that will enable maximum productivity from the inside sales team
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these teams and departments in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keep management informed by submitting results reports, weekly updates and monthly and quarterly territory analyses.
- Nurture the sales team by collegial interaction and leadership with subordinates.
- Continually and carefully update CRM tools
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
- 5+ years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional.
- 2+ years of successful experience as an insides sales lead or manager.
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com for managing an inside sales team.
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts and success metrics.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills in coaching and guiding team members to success
- The ISM candidate’s inside sales experience should be specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Sales performance management
- Territory management, and sales planning