Business Development Representative
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
As a Business Development Representative, you will develop your sales and business skills by working with marketing and event executives across industries. As a part of the Bizzabo sales team, you will help event marketers find ways to grow their business by showing them the most innovative solution the market has to offer. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company, develop yourself, and your career while enjoying the process.
Your Bizzabo Career Path Within 1 month, you'll... Kick off being a Bizzaboer by completing a structured and immersive training. Pair up with a Bizzacoach who will lead you through your on-boarding on a path to success! Immerse yourself in the event software industry by understanding the Bizzabo product. Get to know the team, the founders, your colleagues across the room, across departments and across the globe! Jump into the role and speak with prospective clients to learn the best way possible: by doing it! Ramp up to hit quota targets!
Within 3 months, you'll... Own your numbers - hit your ramp goals and immerse yourself in the most innovative event success software in the market. Work closely with other sales team members to maximize efficiency, strategy and market approach. Work closely with the marketing team to convert their efforts into leads for the sales team. Utilize our robust sales stack and data sources to research, prospect, understand and develop high level strategy for inbound and outbound outreach. Within 6 months, you'll... Feel like a rock star every time you hit quota and over-perform by working with your team members. Support the team with new ideas, creative initiatives and work closely with your Director to continue taking the team to the next level. Work with Bizzabo leaders towards your future career growth opportunities in leadership or as a sales star!
- 2 years minimum inside sales experience - Must
- Phone sales experience - Must
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Experience selling to Marketing or Sales professionals - Must
- Event industry experience – Advantage
- Prospecting and research experience Experience using sales tools (i.e. Salesforce, Salesloft, Hubspot etc.)
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in personLove to laugh and know how to enjoy the ride
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Organized, strong time management skills