Account Based Marketer
Bodhala is a game-changing legal marketplace that cuts companies' legal costs. We introduce you to new highly effective, more affordable counsel options for your specific matters while also helping lower rates of your existing counsel. Our proprietary technology -- which leverages extensive data around attorneys' performance, experience and referrals -- brings substantial savings to you by harnessing the power of transparency and true competition. Bodhala is a groundbreaking legal technology platform created by lawyers to transform the half-a-trillion dollar global legal industry. Our platform refines organizational processes by empowering your legal team with deeper insights that allow you to better analyze, interpret and optimize outside counsel spend, trailblazing a new era of legal market intelligence. We’re built on data – and how we develop it, how we utilize it and how we analyze it for the benefit of our customers sets us apart. Our proprietary benchmarking metrics and rate review algorithms generate detailed insights into every aspect of legal spend. An intuitive dashboard puts the information you need to make more cost-effective decisions about legal service providers at your fingertips, effectively boosting efficiency and reducing your bottom line.
Account Based Marketing is a basis of our lead generation strategy and you’ll play a key role in the planning and execution. You will join our team and take over all things ABM. You’ll work very closely with the sales team.
- Refresh client list every quarter
- Research these clients via industry news, on the web, and making phone calls, sharing interesting findings with team members
- You’ll help define a content plan and customize content for each client based on your research of each company
- You’ll continually test and fine-tune your campaigns that might include emails, calls, and connecting via LinkedIn
- Delivering weekly and monthly reports on the activities and results of your ABM efforts that includes specific metrics like companies researched, emails sent, opened, clicked, and meetings acquired
- You love researching and learning about the goals of your clients, mapping out their organizations, andrunning campaigns targeting our most valuable clients.
- You love marketing and being on the cutting edge of marketing practice
- You’re comfortable doing research, writing content, running email marketing campaigns, and you have extraordinary communication skills via email and phone
- You have hands-on experience owning email marketing campaigns and you’ve created and/or customizedcontent, created segmented lists, tracked results (opens, clicks, replies), and you’ve A/B tested email language
- You are committed to results and pay attention to goals
- You can be self-directed but work well on a team, are insanely motivated to achieve our common goals,and have a strong desire to continually improve both your individual and team’s contributions
- 2-4 years working on a B2B marketing team with hands-on experience in managing email campaignsand tracking metrics
- Preferably you’ve marketed technology products into insurance, finance, banking or REIT verticals
- You’re comfortable creating and customizing marketing content
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Quick learner who embraces new challenges
- You are comfortable analyzing data, drawing insights, creating graphs to visualize trends, and thencommunicating these with internal management via reports and PowerPoint presentations
- You have an eye for presentation and attention to detail