Acquisition Sales Executive
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Thousands of thought leaders are actively sharing their insights, their ideas and their most up-to-date knowledge with professionals all over the globe through the technologies that BrightTALK has created. At BrightTALK, we believe people learn the most when they hear directly from those who know the subject best, and we believe that this experience is enhanced through a dialog between speakers and the audience. Our online event tools offer a dynamic environment for everyone involved. It is the interactions we witness and the advancement of knowledge in our online communities that excites us the most.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Sales Executive to join BrightTALK’s sales team, working in our Acquisition Team based in San Francisco. The Acquisition Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring new logos to build our client base. BrightTALK’s sales team is a close-knit group of high-achievers who take pride in representing themselves as trusted advisors when talking with prospects. We stay up to date on marketing best practices and lean on data to help win new customers. Our team supports one another by living through the motto, “we win together and we lose together,” understanding that a team is only as strong as its weakest link. BrightTALK is a place where you can learn and grow from your peers. We look forward to coming into work to engage with colleagues who push and inspire us to be better every day. There’s an opportunity to interact with people from all different departments and different offices, which provides a unique perspective of how we’ve achieved success as a company as a whole. If you’re looking for a company that prioritizes career progression and provides opportunities for you to impact the business in more ways than one, this place is for you.
- Partnering with an SDR to strategize on outreach tactics for target accounts
- Delivering consistent monthly sales bookings across BrightTALK’s product suite
- Following a structured solution sales process that adds value to customers through data insights
- Maintaining a clean 60 day rolling pipeline in Salesforce
- Weekly forecasting to provide visibility to the business
- Working with customer success to help customers succeed with their BrightTALK program investment
- Establishing a strategic, long-term relationship with marketing teams
- Must have 3+ years of selling experience
- Salesforce familiarity
- SalesLoft familiarity is a plus
- Experience partnering with customer success is a plus
- Strong organizational skills