Sales Operations Manager
BuildingConnected is the leading preconstruction platform enabling real estate owners and general contractors to hire qualified contractors for their projects. BuildingConnected’s mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide. BuildingConnected’s platform is used and loved by over 2,500 general contractors and owners, and more than $100 billion in new construction is enabled through the BuildingConnected platform every month. From the new Golden State Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, BuildingConnected’s tools are helping cities grow and bringing communities together. Founded in 2012, BuildingConnected has since raised $53 million from top-tier investors including Lightspeed, Crosslink, Homebrew, Brick & Mortar, Bee Partners, Freestyle, and Brookfield Ventures. Follow us! https://www.twitter.com/bldgconnected https://www.facebook.com/BuildingConnected https://instagram.com/BuildingConnected
- Partner with the Head of Operations and SVP of Sales to define business strategies and priorities based on opportunities and regional needs. You’ll work as an “internal consultant” to our sales teams.
- Our Headquarters are in San Francisco, but our main Sales Team and SDR Team are out in NYC. You’ll lead sales operations for all the NYC based teams.
- Technology Stack (currently Yesware, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Excel, Intercom, SFDC). New tool evaluations & budgeting will go through you, and you’ll help give access & training to our new hires.
- You’ll build out our commission plans and sales territories - tracking quarterly attainment and payouts for our sales team.
- With operations being inherently unpredictable, you’ll have the opportunity to work on infinite miscellaneous projects that touch all aspects of our business.
ABOUT YOU: - You love problem-solving & business logic - and are naturally curious / always looking for better ways to do things. - You’re ambitious and hard working - and are driven by your desire to make an impact. - You consider yourself a Jane(Jack)-Of-All-Trades - and have a knack for multi-tasking and prioritizing. - You want to be part of a company where the people and product are on a mission. - Culture matters to you (It matters a lot to us).
- 2-5 years of B2B SaaS Sales Operations Experience.
- Salesforce Power Admin (ADM 201 Qualification, Mastery of complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows)
- Detail oriented and strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- You’re scrappy and always find a way to make things work
- You are able to balance between urgent priorities and longer-term planning
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, countifs, index/match, vlookups, pivots)
- Supportive, smart, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment
- Free lunch on Monday’s (snacks and coffee always at hand!)
- 401k plan
- Full medical, dental, and vision (FSA option available!)
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- Take-as-you-need PTO and sick leave