Sales Operations Manager
View decision makers
- Partner with the Head of Operations and SVP of Sales to define business strategies and priorities based on opportunities and regional needs. You’ll work as an “internal consultant” to our sales teams.
- Our Headquarters are in San Francisco, but our main Sales Team and SDR Team are out in NYC. You’ll lead sales operations for all the NYC based teams.
- Technology Stack (currently Yesware, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Excel, Intercom, SFDC). New tool evaluations & budgeting will go through you, and you’ll help give access & training to our new hires.
- You’ll build out our commission plans and sales territories - tracking quarterly attainment and payouts for our sales team.
- With operations being inherently unpredictable, you’ll have the opportunity to work on infinite miscellaneous projects that touch all aspects of our business.
ABOUT YOU: - You love problem-solving & business logic - and are naturally curious / always looking for better ways to do things. - You’re ambitious and hard working - and are driven by your desire to make an impact. - You consider yourself a Jane(Jack)-Of-All-Trades - and have a knack for multi-tasking and prioritizing. - You want to be part of a company where the people and product are on a mission. - Culture matters to you (It matters a lot to us).
- 2-5 years of B2B SaaS Sales Operations Experience.
- Salesforce Power Admin (ADM 201 Qualification, Mastery of complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows)
- Detail oriented and strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- You’re scrappy and always find a way to make things work
- You are able to balance between urgent priorities and longer-term planning
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, countifs, index/match, vlookups, pivots)