Partner Success Manager
Button is the mobile commerce platform that maximizes the value of every tap. Through higher-converting technology, Button embeds commerce inside publisher apps so that brands can grow their mobile business, publishers can increase their mobile revenue, and consumers have a better buying experience on mobile. Intent is changing. By closing the gap between browsing and buying, Button has driven over $1 billion in spending to date.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
Come help us build closer and more meaningful relationships with Button partners! As a Partner Success Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the entire partner experience from onboarding to guiding them through launches to evangelizing new product features, and facilitating new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace. In this role you’ll be the communication nexus between Button engineering, sales, product, and marketing - constantly funneling feedback from our partners, serving as their internal advocate, and helping our team build exceptional products.
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners from initial technical integration through launch while also managing the day-to-day relationships for a number of top partners
- Facilitate new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace while simultaneously increasing client revenue and optimizing performance
- Shape the customer acquisition and retention strategy of our partners by recommending various Button Marketplace services and partner integrations based on insights and analysis
- Communicate partner feedback to the Button engineering and product team in a fluid and actionable manner in order to drive product development based on partner needs
- Design and lead internal processes that streamline, scale, and improve the - Partner Success team’s workflow Manage key integrations, product enhancements, and partner related engineering tasks
- Be the evangelist of Button on the front lines with partners, at mobile events, and on industry panels
- 5 to 8 years experience in partner or account management for high value, strategic accounts
- Demonstrated success managing integrations and/or large scale technical product initiatives
- Proven track record of building strong, meaningful relationships internally and externally
- An analytical mind and a love for data driven decisions!
- Admirable response time, organization and project management skills - you are a poster child for inbox zero.
- The ability to manage multiple projects while being laser focused on the details
- Successfully collaborated closely with engineering and product teams
- The ability to understand, translate, and communicate complex technical issues
- Strong written and presentation skills – you can write an email that will make someone's day and charm a crowd no matter what the content
- The hustle and drive to ensure that partners’ needs are addressed quickly and completely
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners