Account Executive: Commerce Partnerships
Button connects apps. More and more, we’re using apps to facilitate real world actions. Our smartphones are becoming bridges between our personal wants and needs and the physical world. Button is connecting the growing app economy to help users discover their next action, and help mobile businesses grow. Our Contextual Commerce technology surfaces relevant Buttons that drive real-world actions. This is the future of commerce and, with Buttons, our partners are making it a reality. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work by Crain's, the company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York City. Button has raised more than $14 million in seed and Series A funding from Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, AtlasVentures, VaynerRSE and others.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our growing family. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for selling, developing and owning the sales process, and ultimately the successful transition of Advertisers onto the Button Platform. Our Account Executive will be instrumental helping Button leadership and internal teams understand the needs of Marketers when it comes to App acquisition through the affiliate channel.
- Own the Enterprise Sales process - from prospecting through to onboarding - for new Advertisers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting App affiliation channel
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, contacting, and persuading key decision makers at premium Advertisers
- Utilize innovation, creativity, entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally
- Accurately forecast and report opportunities, both tactical and strategic to the leadership team
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Advertisers value
- Unlock your your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition needs.
- Lead and shape the Marketing needs, working closely with our Marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones
- A proven track record of owning a complicated, enterprise sales process
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based education and industry-expertise
- Worked in with in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers
- An understanding of Mobile marketers and their day-to-day