Account Executive: Commerce Partnerships
Button (www.usebutton.com) is the premiere mobile partnership platform for the world’s leading brands, providing a scalable solution and the simplest way to build partnerships that drive commerce. Through proprietary technology and hands-on service, Button facilitates discovery and transaction among consumers with a user-first experience. Current partners on the platform feature industry leaders such as Hotels.com, Walmart/Jet, eBay, Buzzfeed/Tasty, Groupon, Uber, Foursquare, Booking.com, and many more. The company was founded in 2014 and was voted as a top 50 Best Workplace in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, a Best Place to Work in New York and the U.S. by Fortune in 2017, and was featured as the 2017 #2 Best Place to Work by Crain's New York. Button has raised more than $34 million in Seed, Series A, and Series B funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, Accomplice Ventures, VaynerRSE and others. Button is hosting TAP (www.tapconference.com) for the 4th year in a row. This October in New York City, mobile leaders from a broad range of industries will explore how some of the world’s top brands have connected with customers on mobile by working with the most forward-thinking publishers in the world. Be sure to stay updated on what's to come and secure your spot now by visiting www.tapconference.com.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our growing family. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for selling, developing and owning the sales process, and ultimately the successful transition of Advertisers onto the Button Platform. Our Account Executive will be instrumental helping Button leadership and internal teams understand the needs of Marketers when it comes to App acquisition through the affiliate channel.
- Own the Enterprise Sales process - from prospecting through to onboarding - for new Advertisers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting App affiliation channel
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, contacting, and persuading key decision makers at premium Advertisers
- Utilize innovation, creativity, entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally
- Accurately forecast and report opportunities, both tactical and strategic to the leadership team
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Advertisers value
- Unlock your your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition needs.
- Lead and shape the Marketing needs, working closely with our Marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones
- A proven track record of owning a complicated, enterprise sales process
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based education and industry-expertise
- Worked in with in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers
- An understanding of Mobile marketers and their day-to-day