Inside Sales Representative - Corporate Accounts
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black serves more than 3,700 customers globally, including 33 of the Fortune 100. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has a strong heritage of innovative technology leadership in multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV). Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform - the Cb Predictive Security Cloud - Carbon Black solutions enable customers to defend against the most advanced cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks. Deployed via the cloud, on premise, or as a managed service, customers use Carbon Black solutions to lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and replace legacy antivirus.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding revenue with corporate customers (500-5,000 employees) in the territory.
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Carbon Black.
- Manage, forecast and report on sales opportunities with Corporate Accounts (500 - 5,000).
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Carbon Black to communicate product and support needs.
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Cb solutions.
- Manage product demonstrations with the help of the Sales Engineering team.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com.
- 1-2 years of High Tech/SaaS, prospect-to-close B2B sales experience.
- Territory management experience.
- Track record of success in a quota-driven environment.
- Closing experience/skills.
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue target.