Sales Operations Manager, NA
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black serves more than 3,700 customers globally, including 33 of the Fortune 100. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has a strong heritage of innovative technology leadership in multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV). Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform - the Cb Predictive Security Cloud - Carbon Black solutions enable customers to defend against the most advanced cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks. Deployed via the cloud, on premise, or as a managed service, customers use Carbon Black solutions to lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and replace legacy antivirus.
Carbon Black is looking for a Sales Operations Manager, North America to lead best practice sales execution initiatives and manage efficient operations.
Reporting to the NA Revenue Operations Lead, this individual serves as the critical Sales Operations business partner responsible for executing strategies to accelerate revenue growth, improve sales productivity, and accelerate sales cycles.
- Sales Strategy & Planning – leading Sales strategy and planning, partnering with Sales, Marketing and Operations leadership to develop and implement a Sales growth plan, with optimal coverage, quota and incentive mechanisms.
- Business partner – act as a Sales business partner, leveraging data and leading strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate revenue/bookings, increasing Sales productivity and shorten the lead-to-close cycle. Represent the Sales teams into critical programs to ensure that materials, collateral, methods, tools, processes, reporting are all suitable for a rapid and effective best practice Sales execution model. Oversee hiring and new hire programs to ensure sufficient sales capacity available to meet plan.
- Manage the Sales operating rhythm – partnering with Sales leadership, establish, orchestrate and manage the Sales management operating rhythm to drive consistent best in class planning, inspection and execution against pipeline, leads, forecast, opportunities and accounts.
- Sales Performance – partnering with sales management, review sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis to support sales mgmt., take appropriate action and provide input to sales enablement and management programs to improve sales performance.
- 7+ years Sales Operations leadership and experience in fast-paced Software / SaaS environments
- Demonstrated success being a Sales Operations business partner to a Sales team of 50+ sellers
- Strong background in implementation of sales methodologies, history of driving an Operating Rhythm that delivers consistent and proven result of forecast accuracy and tactical deal execution at scale, SFDC and Clari, demonstrate examples of and thought leadership around deal and pricing strategies for s/w cloud and on-premise deals
- Excellent team, interpersonal, collaboration and operational leadership skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology related area or equivalent experience is required
- A change leader and ambassador for sales to drive revenue growth, increase productivity and accelerate sales cycles with a partnering, solution-orientated ‘easy to do business with’ approach