Sales Operations Manager, NA
Carbon Black (NASDAQ: CBLK) is a leader in cloud endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The CB Predictive Security Cloud (PSC) consolidates endpoint security and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behaviors, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks. More than 5,600 global customers, including approximately one-third of the Fortune 100, trust Carbon Black to protect their organizations from cyberattacks. The company’s partner ecosystem features more than 500 MSSPs, VARs, distributors and technology integrations, as well as many of the world’s leading IR firms, who use Carbon Black’s technology in more than 500 breach investigations per year.
Carbon Black is looking for a Sales Operations Manager, North America to lead best practice sales execution initiatives and manage efficient operations.
Reporting to the NA Revenue Operations Lead, this individual serves as the critical Sales Operations business partner responsible for executing strategies to accelerate revenue growth, improve sales productivity, and accelerate sales cycles.
- Sales Strategy & Planning – leading Sales strategy and planning, partnering with Sales, Marketing and Operations leadership to develop and implement a Sales growth plan, with optimal coverage, quota and incentive mechanisms.
- Business partner – act as a Sales business partner, leveraging data and leading strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate revenue/bookings, increasing Sales productivity and shorten the lead-to-close cycle. Represent the Sales teams into critical programs to ensure that materials, collateral, methods, tools, processes, reporting are all suitable for a rapid and effective best practice Sales execution model. Oversee hiring and new hire programs to ensure sufficient sales capacity available to meet plan.
- Manage the Sales operating rhythm – partnering with Sales leadership, establish, orchestrate and manage the Sales management operating rhythm to drive consistent best in class planning, inspection and execution against pipeline, leads, forecast, opportunities and accounts.
- Sales Performance – partnering with sales management, review sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis to support sales mgmt., take appropriate action and provide input to sales enablement and management programs to improve sales performance.
- 7+ years Sales Operations leadership and experience in fast-paced Software / SaaS environments
- Demonstrated success being a Sales Operations business partner to a Sales team of 50+ sellers
- Strong background in implementation of sales methodologies, history of driving an Operating Rhythm that delivers consistent and proven result of forecast accuracy and tactical deal execution at scale, SFDC and Clari, demonstrate examples of and thought leadership around deal and pricing strategies for s/w cloud and on-premise deals
- Excellent team, interpersonal, collaboration and operational leadership skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology related area or equivalent experience is required
- A change leader and ambassador for sales to drive revenue growth, increase productivity and accelerate sales cycles with a partnering, solution-orientated ‘easy to do business with’ approach