CariClub is an online platform strategically positioned at the intersection of corporate citizenship and professional networking. The company helps firms align with their millennial workforce and subsequently help them attract, retain and develop their next generation of leaders. CariClub does this by giving young professionals access to philanthropic leadership opportunities, specifically associate board positions with well-vetted nonprofits and foundations.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to drive our direct selling efforts. The Sales Associate will be the face of our company to the top executives of prospective clients. You will be evangelizing our brand and cold calling key decision makers at targeted companies. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Build relationships with prospective clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events.
- 1-4 years of sales closing experience
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard-working attitude
- The ability to travel to meet client executives