Senior Account Executive, PE & Consulting
Catalant helps companies build an agile workforce, with technology and programs that enable them to access the talent they need, when they need it, wherever it is. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transform the structure of how their companies’ work gets done and the behaviors that drive or delay agile workforce transformation.
More than 20 percent of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy internal and external talent, including over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s expert marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered talent matching and recommendation engine, inform its program design and best practices, and surface counter-intuitive insights that get smarter over time.
Catalant is based in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves customers around the world. Visit us at gocatalant.com.
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Private Equity Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will asked to build relationships with new PE firms, finding opportunities for Catalant as well as helping build our current relationships. Working with Private Equity firms is a consultative sales helping firms understand why we add value to their current business and helping them think about a variety of uses for Catalant. Experience in consulting, professional service or private equity firm will be key to understanding clients needs and understanding where we fit into their business. Expectations are the sales person works and lives in NY and would come to Boston at least monthly. This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with a consulting background, private equity, banking and entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Private Equity team—most often by phone, in-person meetings and web-based demos
- You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships at strategic accounts to identify growth opportunities within each company
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- You will share—and live—our company values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of consulting, PE or professional services experience or selling into private equity investment professionals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels
- Ability to hit the ground running having a network and deep understanding of private equity is a must
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Self-starter and comfortable working remotely
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor