Talent Associate (Sales Fellowship Program 2017)
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading technology sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our tech-enabled recruiters have scaled 250+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years.CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
In partnership with Bowery Capital, the Sales Fellowship Program is a comprehensive 10-week program (June 5th to August 4th) designed for recent graduates interested in recruiting, and software sales. The program partners with software companies in New York City to allow students to gain exposure to the industry and teach them the necessary skills needed to be a successful sales rep. Fellows will be paired with one New York based SaaS company, of which the fellow will intern with throughout the summer, and learn the ins and outs of being a sales rep. Fellows will gain hands-on experience, mentorship, and networking opportunities at their respective company. In addition, the Fellowship includes weekly lunch and learns and sales workshops with the other fellows.
Participating companies in the Sales Fellows Program will be software businesses headquartered in the greater New York City area. Companies will be early or growth stage in scope and have a sales onboarding and training program already in place. Participating companies will choose 1 fellow to intern at their company for the entirety of the summer. In addition, participating companies will agree to host students for an hour one Friday over the summer and give a talk about a topic of interest to the students (focused on sales or sales management).
We're looking for ambitious recent graduates who have an interest in recruiting for an entry level position at CloserIQ.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales and recruiting methodologies, industry and product knowledge, and general entrepreneurship problem solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company grows. Successful hires will be promoted to Talent Advisor within 3-6 months.
- Qualify and promptly respond to inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Research and engage top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Assist Talent Advisors in the recruiting process.
- Participate in weekly training sessions and industry radar meetings.
- Attend networking and fun startup events in NYC
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Interest in sales and/or recruiting
- Competitive, self motivated individual who values career development above all else
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Great one on one mentorship and in-depth training with our executive team
- Free lunch everyday. All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Fun, startup environment in a beautiful WeWork office.
- Opportunity to constantly meet amazing startups, and great candidates!