CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
Marketir is a fast growing early stage tech startup focused on building technology for sales teams. Our clients include some of the most well known venture backed startups in NYC and we are rapidly expanding our team.
We are looking for part-time help across sales, account management, marketing and community management. We value hunger and smarts over experience and can offer tremendous flexibility and competitive pay. Top performers will be offered full-time positions as the company grows.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities from sales, marketing to community management. Some examples include:
- Generate and research new leads for employers
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Help develop partnerships for networking events
- Develop marketing assets and pitch materials
- Community engagement with candidates and NYC employers
- Interest in developing core business skills at a tech startup
- Fast and fearless learner of anything (including web development)
- Care deeply about people and changing the recruiting experience
- Have strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrates a track record of hard work and success in previous roles
- Base Salary: $0 - $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $30,000