Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading technology sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our tech-enabled recruiters have scaled 250+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years.CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
Marketir is a fast growing early stage tech startup focused on building technology for sales teams. Our clients include some of the most well known venture backed startups in NYC and we are rapidly expanding our team.
We are looking for part-time help across sales, account management, marketing and community management. We value hunger and smarts over experience and can offer tremendous flexibility and competitive pay. Top performers will be offered full-time positions as the company grows.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities from sales, marketing to community management. Some examples include:
- Generate and research new leads for employers
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Help develop partnerships for networking events
- Develop marketing assets and pitch materials
- Community engagement with candidates and NYC employers
- Interest in developing core business skills at a tech startup
- Fast and fearless learner of anything (including web development)
- Care deeply about people and changing the recruiting experience
- Have strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrates a track record of hard work and success in previous roles
- Base Salary: $0 - $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $30,000
- Competitive hourly pay with potential to become one of our first full-time hires.
- Flexibility in schedule and work location
- Experience at an early stage startup and work directly with the founding team.
- Exposure to hiring managers at NYC's top startups and learn behind the scenes in how they recruit.