CloserIQ is a tech-enabled sales recruiting agency that combines powerful software with a consultative recruiting methodology to scale some of the world's most innovative tech companies. We believe in a future of work where software replaces the mundane tasks performed by recruiting and sales but human-assisted search is still critical to the success of both employers and job seekers. Our team of recruiters and sales professionals are able to leverage proprietary software tools, data and insights to drive a streamline recruiting experience for top sales professionals and employers who are serious about hiring top talent.
Marketir is a fast growing early stage tech startup focused on building technology for sales teams. Our clients include some of the most well known venture backed startups in NYC and we are rapidly expanding our team.
We are looking for part-time help across sales, account management, marketing and community management. We value hunger and smarts over experience and can offer tremendous flexibility and competitive pay. Top performers will be offered full-time positions as the company grows.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities from sales, marketing to community management. Some examples include:
- Generate and research new leads for employers
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Help develop partnerships for networking events
- Develop marketing assets and pitch materials
- Community engagement with candidates and NYC employers
- Interest in developing core business skills at a tech startup
- Fast and fearless learner of anything (including web development)
- Care deeply about people and changing the recruiting experience
- Have strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrates a track record of hard work and success in previous roles
- Base Salary: $0 - $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $30,000
- Competitive hourly pay with potential to become one of our first full-time hires.
- Flexibility in schedule and work location
- Experience at an early stage startup and work directly with the founding team.
- Exposure to hiring managers at NYC's top startups and learn behind the scenes in how they recruit.