CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy to talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our impact: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello leading up to their acquisition by Atlassian - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ total placements over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to Series D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Helped industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG recruit their first US sales leaders. - Helped Datadog with employer branding and engage and attract female sales professionals.
Marketir is a fast growing early stage tech startup focused on building technology for sales teams. Our clients include some of the most well known venture backed startups in NYC and we are rapidly expanding our team.
We are looking for part-time help across sales, account management, marketing and community management. We value hunger and smarts over experience and can offer tremendous flexibility and competitive pay. Top performers will be offered full-time positions as the company grows.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities from sales, marketing to community management. Some examples include:
- Generate and research new leads for employers
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Help develop partnerships for networking events
- Develop marketing assets and pitch materials
- Community engagement with candidates and NYC employers
- Interest in developing core business skills at a tech startup
- Fast and fearless learner of anything (including web development)
- Care deeply about people and changing the recruiting experience
- Have strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrates a track record of hard work and success in previous roles
- Base Salary: $0 - $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $30,000
- Competitive hourly pay with potential to become one of our first full-time hires.
- Flexibility in schedule and work location
- Experience at an early stage startup and work directly with the founding team.
- Exposure to hiring managers at NYC's top startups and learn behind the scenes in how they recruit.