Intern (2016 & 2017 Graduates)
CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing revenue organizations. Recommended by 500+ global brands and leading institutional investors, we are an organizational strategy firm that helps companies align their commercial vision, operating plan, and talent architecture to produce extraordinary results. Our Services: - Strategic Advisory - Recruiting Services - Employee Engagement - Outplacement and Retention
We're looking for smart, tech savvy upcoming graduates from local NYC colleges for an immediate part-time internship at CloserIQ.
You'll have a chance to work directly with our founders, sales & marketing team on all aspects of the business and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company from day one.
Successful interns may convert to full-time hire post-graduation.
Your responsibilities are broad and can include any of the following depending on your skill sets:
- Help us design sales & marketing collateral
- Research and prospect candidates and clients
- Hop on sales calls and learn to qualify leads
- Write analytics query to see how our systems and processes are performing
- Data entry and Excel sheet analysis
- Perform diligence on prospective clients and candidates
- Expected to graduate in 2016 or 2017 from a top college or university in NYC.
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Tech savvy and passionate about entrepreneurship
- Competitive, self motivated individual who can figure things out
- Opinionated and not afraid to speak up (we love debaters) but open minded to other perspectives
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work