Intern (2016 & 2017 Graduates)
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy to talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our impact: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello leading up to their acquisition by Atlassian - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ total placements over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to Series D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Helped industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG recruit their first US sales leaders. - Helped Datadog with employer branding and engage and attract female sales professionals.
We're looking for smart, tech savvy upcoming graduates from local NYC colleges for an immediate part-time internship at CloserIQ.
You'll have a chance to work directly with our founders, sales & marketing team on all aspects of the business and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company from day one.
Successful interns may convert to full-time hire post-graduation.
Your responsibilities are broad and can include any of the following depending on your skill sets:
- Help us design sales & marketing collateral
- Research and prospect candidates and clients
- Hop on sales calls and learn to qualify leads
- Write analytics query to see how our systems and processes are performing
- Data entry and Excel sheet analysis
- Perform diligence on prospective clients and candidates
- Expected to graduate in 2016 or 2017 from a top college or university in NYC.
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Tech savvy and passionate about entrepreneurship
- Competitive, self motivated individual who can figure things out
- Opinionated and not afraid to speak up (we love debaters) but open minded to other perspectives
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Fun, startup environment at WeWork Times Square!
- Great mentorship and in-depth training
- Competitive hourly pay with exciting opportunities for bonuses and commissions
- All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink (21+ of course!)
- Catered lunches and free food
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours