Intern (2016 & 2017 Graduates)
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results..
Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions.
We're looking for smart, tech savvy upcoming graduates from local NYC colleges for an immediate part-time internship at CloserIQ.
You'll have a chance to work directly with our founders, sales & marketing team on all aspects of the business and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company from day one.
Successful interns may convert to full-time hire post-graduation.
Your responsibilities are broad and can include any of the following depending on your skill sets:
- Help us design sales & marketing collateral
- Research and prospect candidates and clients
- Hop on sales calls and learn to qualify leads
- Write analytics query to see how our systems and processes are performing
- Data entry and Excel sheet analysis
- Perform diligence on prospective clients and candidates
- Expected to graduate in 2016 or 2017 from a top college or university in NYC.
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Tech savvy and passionate about entrepreneurship
- Competitive, self motivated individual who can figure things out
- Opinionated and not afraid to speak up (we love debaters) but open minded to other perspectives
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work