Intern (2016 & 2017 Graduates)
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ is a purpose-driven recruitment firm helping people achieve their full potential by connecting them to opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose.
We are the industry leader in technology sales recruitment with presence in NYC and Boston. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our expert recruiters have scaled 300+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years. We use a consultative, insights-based style of recruitment with a focus on customer experience and career advisory.
CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
We're looking for smart, tech savvy upcoming graduates from local NYC colleges for an immediate part-time internship at CloserIQ.
You'll have a chance to work directly with our founders, sales & marketing team on all aspects of the business and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company from day one.
Successful interns may convert to full-time hire post-graduation.
Your responsibilities are broad and can include any of the following depending on your skill sets:
- Help us design sales & marketing collateral
- Research and prospect candidates and clients
- Hop on sales calls and learn to qualify leads
- Write analytics query to see how our systems and processes are performing
- Data entry and Excel sheet analysis
- Perform diligence on prospective clients and candidates
- Expected to graduate in 2016 or 2017 from a top college or university in NYC.
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Tech savvy and passionate about entrepreneurship
- Competitive, self motivated individual who can figure things out
- Opinionated and not afraid to speak up (we love debaters) but open minded to other perspectives
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Fun, startup environment at WeWork Times Square!
- Great mentorship and in-depth training
- Competitive hourly pay with exciting opportunities for bonuses and commissions
- All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink (21+ of course!)
- Catered lunches and free food
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours