Intern (2016 & 2017 Graduates)
CloserIQ is a tech-enabled sales recruiting agency that combines powerful software with a consultative recruiting methodology to scale some of the world's most innovative tech companies. We believe in a future of work where software replaces the mundane tasks performed by recruiting and sales but human-assisted search is still critical to the success of both employers and job seekers. Our team of recruiters and sales professionals are able to leverage proprietary software tools, data and insights to drive a streamline recruiting experience for top sales professionals and employers who are serious about hiring top talent.
We're looking for smart, tech savvy upcoming graduates from local NYC colleges for an immediate part-time internship at CloserIQ.
You'll have a chance to work directly with our founders, sales & marketing team on all aspects of the business and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company from day one.
Successful interns may convert to full-time hire post-graduation.
Your responsibilities are broad and can include any of the following depending on your skill sets:
- Help us design sales & marketing collateral
- Research and prospect candidates and clients
- Hop on sales calls and learn to qualify leads
- Write analytics query to see how our systems and processes are performing
- Data entry and Excel sheet analysis
- Perform diligence on prospective clients and candidates
- Expected to graduate in 2016 or 2017 from a top college or university in NYC.
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Tech savvy and passionate about entrepreneurship
- Competitive, self motivated individual who can figure things out
- Opinionated and not afraid to speak up (we love debaters) but open minded to other perspectives
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Fun, startup environment at WeWork Times Square!
- Great mentorship and in-depth training
- Competitive hourly pay with exciting opportunities for bonuses and commissions
- All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink (21+ of course!)
- Catered lunches and free food
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours