CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
We are currently looking for our first Client Advisor to introduce CloserIQ to tech companies. You will be educating startup founders, sales managers and HR stakeholders about CloserIQ’s unique sales recruiting solution. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company. As the first hire, you will work with the founders directly and have an immense opportunity to create impact.
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective new clients through inbound leads, cold calling and business development.
- Lead consultative sales demos and client diagnostics
- Build scalable processes to replicate and increase efficiency in our sales cycle.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from lead qualification, demo, proposal, contract, onboarding and subsequent client management.
- A self-motivated, articulate, scrappy, high EQ, and hard working attitude
- 0.5+ years of enterprise sales or business development experience.
- Proven success in crushing sales metrics regardless of your previous role.
- Superior pipeline management and organizational skills. Fierce under pressure.