Enterprise Sales Associate
CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
CloserIQ is looking for an enterprise sales associate to bring on more corporate clients to CloserIQ's sales recruiting platform. The ideal candidate has a at least 1 year of consultative, enterprise sales experience and familiarity with modern tech sales tools.
- Prospect and build your own pipeline of top startups looking to hire sales talent.
- Run diagnostic and consultative style sales meetings.
- Update CRM data and constantly improving our sales processes.
- Previous inside sales experience with either B2B product or service company
- High level of integrity and consultative approach to building business
- Hard working and self-motivated to succeed. You love to win more than you hate to lose.
- Bachelors degree
- Base Salary: $20,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000