Enterprise Sales Associate
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy to talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our impact: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello leading up to their acquisition by Atlassian - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ total placements over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to Series D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Helped industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG recruit their first US sales leaders. - Helped Datadog with employer branding and engage and attract female sales professionals.
CloserIQ is looking for an enterprise sales associate to bring on more corporate clients to CloserIQ's sales recruiting platform. The ideal candidate has a at least 1 year of consultative, enterprise sales experience and familiarity with modern tech sales tools.
- Prospect and build your own pipeline of top startups looking to hire sales talent.
- Run diagnostic and consultative style sales meetings.
- Update CRM data and constantly improving our sales processes.
- Previous inside sales experience with either B2B product or service company
- High level of integrity and consultative approach to building business
- Hard working and self-motivated to succeed. You love to win more than you hate to lose.
- Bachelors degree
- Base Salary: $20,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000
- Free lunch every day and snacks
- Regular team and community events
- Exciting commission structure that's clear and motivating
- Opportunity to be one of the first sales hires at a high profile and rapidly growing startup