Business Development Representative
CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utilities businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. We make commercial success easier. Our customers go to market in a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. Our founders’ experience as enterprise software buyers is rooted in our DNA, and distilled in our platform. We empower your people with AI, BI and automation to deliver convenient, personalized and friction-free subscription experiences for your customers, and maximum ROI for your business. Since starting out in 2009, CloudSense has grown at a remarkable rate. Today we employ more than 350 people, across 12 offices spanning Europe, the U.S. and Asia Pacific. We are Gartner Visionaries and a member of Tech City’s Future Fifty program. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a recent graduate who is interested in developing their sales career. The primary role of the Sales Development Representative is to research, call and create qualified sales opportunities that are accepted by the CloudSense Sales Team. The role involves researching prospects, working on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and communicating our value proposition to senior decision-makers to acquire sales-qualified opportunities. This role works with Marketing to uncover and create new opportunities that result in closed business, as well as working closely with the sales team to ensure qualified opportunities lead to closed business.
- Call and email prospects and respond to all inbound leads within a timely fashion Create quality opportunities through email, social media and phone calls to schedule new business meetings with key decision-makers Strategically develop new leads and opportunities through outbound research Educate prospects on CloudSense products and services Recognise the potential to purchase and book appointments for sales with qualified prospects Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM and Outreach Meet activity based targets and appointment setting goals Develop and refine an ideal customer profile through tracking conversion metrics Recommend process enhancements for more targeted marketing efforts and improved selling techniques Work closely with the sales team and field marketing to accelerate sales cycle and to expand reach into target accounts Build prospect pipeline and communicate this to the sales team Represent and embrace the CloudSense brand at all times in all written and oral communications
- Bachelor's degree
- Some experience in telephone sales generation, telemarketing, or relatable experience
- Understanding of sales processes and strong sales acumen
- Outstanding vocal skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous account entry and lead qualification experience
- Technology software or services experience advantageous
- Ability to research and prospect using phone, email and online social networking
- Excellent time management and motivated by personal performance
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a focus on quality of opportunities