Sales Enablement Manager
As the leader in data governance, Collibra helps organizations around the world gain competitive advantage by maximizing the value of their data across the enterprise. Collibra is the only solution purpose-built to address the gamut of data stewardship, governance, and management needs of the most complex, data-intensive industries. Our flexible and configurable cloud-based or on-premises solution puts people and processes first – automating data governance and management to quickly and securely deliver trusted data to the business users who need it. Collibra customers include brand leaders such as NetApp, EMC, Capital One, and Independence (Blue Cross Blue Shield). Learn more at www.collibra.com.
Collibra is an innovative Data Governance enterprise software company. Collibra is a high growth, fast paced, innovative and diverse environment.
Sales Enablement is a strategic function that helps improve the scalability of our sales organization by reducing ramp-up time and improving sales efficiency and effectiveness. Collibra leads a completely new enterprise-software market, thus the knowledge required for sales and pre-sales to be successful takes a significant amount of time to develop. As the Sales Enablement Manager you will be responsible for setting-up a program across the sales organization.
Our sales team including Sales Development Reps, Inside Sales Reps, Regional Account Managers, Strategic Account Managers and Pre-sales currently consists of 40 professionals and is scheduled to at least double this year. In support of building out this team, the Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for establishing a scalable enablement strategy by leveraging existing (Collibra University) and new platforms (e.g. for Gamification).
The Sales Enablement Manager will report into the Director of Sales Operations, but also collaborate with with senior leadership across the organization and lead cross-functional teams as part of an exciting internal transformation of the processes for the entire sales and marketing organization.
- Work closely with Sales Management to develop product, use-case and skill development curricula in order to conduct effective training and certification programs
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to train the sales team on the available collateral and the best way to use it
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on the sales tools we use across the sales cycle
- Including our Sales Portal and Sales University
- Define, track and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness and skill development
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in a sales enablement team
- Proven experience with adult learning principles and course design techniques (1) design; (2) build; (3) run/manage the program
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical to success
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies; selling experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing sales team
- Ability to make an immediate impact & work directly with senior sales executives and executive management