Strategic Growth Manager - New York City
Compass is a real estate technology company with a powerful end-to-end platform that supports the entire buying and selling workflow. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents and their clients all in service of the Compass mission: to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012 by Ori Allon and Robert Reffkin, Compass operates in 17 regions across the United States: New York, Los Angeles and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C., Miami, Naples, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara and Montecito, San Diego, Dallas, Seattle, Philadelphia, Greenwich, Westchester, and Aspen. Learn more and find your place at www.compass.com and www.compass.com/careers.
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Compass’ agent expansion. You’ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Compass’ reach.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
- Prospect, identify and recruit key agents that fit the performance and culture expectations of Compass to lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
- Assist the sales management team with revenue growth initiatives and develop strategies for new agent, development, and resale acquisitions
- Conduct meetings with agents, customers and developers, to communicate our unique value proposition
- Work closely with Compass agents to contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in targeted outbound sales
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Leadership experience
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year of sales experience
- Premium health insurance
- Gym and tuition reimbursement
- Team events and fun extras