Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS
Conductor is a search and content intelligence platform that helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online. Our platform generates customer intent insights for enterprise brands that empower marketers to compelling, value-driven content, which leads to increased organic traffic and higher marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support, including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first. Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and Barnes & Noble. Conductor has been recognized as a Crain's Best Place to Work for 7 years, Best Companies to Work for New York State for 9 years, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and a leader in Forrester's 2018 SEO Wave Report.
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands (Zappos.com, Brooks Brothers, Under Armour, Citibank, FedEx) and leading agencies (iProspect) as customers. The leaders in Web Presence Management, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning Marketing Analytics Platform Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an accomplished Account Executive to serve as an integral part of our company’s continued growth and market dominance. In this role you will be responsible for developing and closing business in new enterprise accounts. Success at Conductor comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble, and who simply hates to lose.
- Leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Delivery of presentations and technical demonstrations
- Ability to develop strong champions
- Consistently build new pipeline
- 5+ years' experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle
- Executive-level contacts in Enterprise Marketing Organizations preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- 4 year BA/BS degree required