Customer Success Manager
We’re ConveyIQ (formerly Take the Interview) and we are changing the way companies communicate and engage with top talent. Our mission is to build the most innovative products possible that enable employers to create remarkable hiring experiences at scale. Leading brands in over 95 countries work with ConveyIQ to hire the best talent.
From the moment a candidate applies to the end of the hiring process, ConveyIQ's Talent Communication Platform powers talent communication, scheduling, screening, and interviewing – all in one platform and fully integrated with your Applicant Tracking System.
Create a recruiting experience unlike any other: Attract.Convey.Hire.
To learn more about ConveyIQ's Talent Communication Platform, visit www.conveyiq.com. To join our team, visit www. conveyiq.com/company/careers/.
As a Customer Success Manager at ConveyIQ, you will own the relationship with our key customers. You will use your in-depth knowledge of our product and our clientele to fully understand customer needs and to ensure ConveyIQ's solution is optimally applied to address them.
• Telling and shaping the new company story, helping us launch our new platform and company mission
• Identifying interview challenges faced by Fortune 5000 companies
• Demonstrating how our technology helps organizations improve their specific interview process, we are not a one size fits all solution
• Acting and thinking like a market expert (not a product pusher)
• Creatively thinking about how we improve our own Customer Success process including new ways to articulate tangible value to clients
• 3-5 years professional experience in Customer Success
• Confidence with a healthy dose of humility: Challenge my ideas, but make me like you when your doing it
• You want to impact a quickly expanding market and an even faster growing company
• You're not afraid to make mistakes, but you better not make them twice
• Someone who can 'figure things out' and likes thinking through their questions to arrive at an answer instead of being told information
• Curiosity, the 'George' kind, not the 'kill that cat' kind
• Detail oriented individuals: If you are good at sales, you believe in the value
If you have it, please highlight:
Inside sales experience