Director of Strategic Relationships - deleted
About Us:At Crowdtap, we specialize in social marketing that works. Our platform makes it a snap for top brands to discover real-time insight and inspire authentic social advocacy. Oh, and we’re a fast-growing, VC-backed company that’s picked up nifty awards from the likes of Crain’s, Forbes, and more.About the team:Crowdtap is home to some pretty awesome humans. All of us – from UX engineers to BD associates – spend our days problem solving and collaborating on ways to fuel our business forward. Our office teems with employees who love to hustle, inspire, and truly make a difference. When we take a break from our laptops, you’ll find us enjoying healthy snacks via our well-stocked kitchen, kicking back on the couch for a little “me” time, and hey – we’ve even got daily group meditation sessions! Crowdtap is proud to offer their employees paid medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, a pup-friendly office, and monthly perks that include all-office breakfasts and lunches, outings, and parties.Learn more at corp.crowdtap.com.
The Director, Strategic Relationships will play a critical role in prospecting, cultivating and securing new client relationships with leading Fortune 100 brand marketers and leading agencies. Reporting to the SVP of Business Development, he/she will be familiar will all aspects of the sales development process including creating and presenting compelling businesses cases for perspective clients, growing existing client relationships and delivering on sales goals.
The candidate should enjoy working in collaborative, team-based environment and should have a passion for and familiarity with social media, digital media, consumer insights and emerging marketing technologies.The candidate should be comfortable in a dynamic, fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. The candidate will bring a polished, strategic approach to client development and a strong desire to manage a rapidly growing roster of clients.
- Prospect and identify new brand and agency clients
- Develop and deliver compelling, client-specific proposals
- Regularly deliver against revenue targets
- Foster and grow strong, long-term relationships with key clients
- 8+ years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in Media and / or Technology sales
- Established client contacts in the Brand Marketing and / or Media industries
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Passion for and familiarity with social media, word of mouth marketing, media and advertising
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to come up with new ideas and advise on new revenue streams and offerings
- Personable and works well in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's and advanced degree from a reputable university
- Base Salary: $200,000
- On Target Earnings: $300,000 (Uncapped)