CybelAngel is a cybersecurity startup detecting data-leaks where others don’t. We find data that has been stolen, but we also find data that has been leaked by accident - generally by third-party partners and suppliers. Our solution scans the visible, deep and dark webs, but it is also the only one scanning the major source of negligent leaks: Connected Storage. Our approach to data-leak detection combines Artificial Intelligence and human expertise. Smart algorithms ensure rapid and precise detection, while machine learning focuses alerts based on what is most important to you. And yet it’s not machines that put together your alerts - it’s people. Our cyber analysts compile a report for every incident, with all the information you need for a swift remediation.
CybelAngel is looking for a motivated US based Sales Engineer to join our extremely talented and collaborative Sales team. As a Sales Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to CybelAngel’s prospective customers by actively driving and managing the evaluation stage of the sales process, working in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
You will partner closely with Account Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regard to customer requirements, competition, the decision-making process and funding. Through strong, developed relationships with the client’s Business & IT staff and C-Level executives, you will leverage your deep technical expertise and knowledge of the solution benefits and the market, to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales cycle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to travel to customer locations as needed.
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to customers and at other field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. that require more in-depth or credible knowledge than the salesperson is able to provide.
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to opportunities, planning, owning and executing a Win.
- Research sales competition and be able to develop an understanding of the current & future market, product and competitor landscape, and the applicability of the technology to business use case scenarios.
- Engage with the customer to plan, design and execute Custom Demos /Proof of Value & Concepts
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and ideas to help innovate or stay ahead of the market.
- Travel required as needed (up to 50% or more at peaks) mostly within the US
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales/consulting role preferred
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred)
- Experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Cyber security or threat intelligence experience is a plus
- 3-5+ years’ pre-sales experience with technical software offerings is a must. Experience with application security and/or some prior software development experience at some point in the past for this role
- Project management and technical writing experience.
- Resides in New York City area.