Founded in 2003, Demandforce helps small businesses thrive in the Internet economy. The Demandforce software-as-a-service application is used by thousands of customers to grow revenue, keep clients coming back, and manage operations more effectively. Demandforce connects Demandforce clients to over 100 million consumers via email communications, text messaging, and online services. Demandforce has achieved 26 quarters of over 80% year-over-year quarterly growth and is led by a management team with over a decade of experience developing and delivering web-based applications that drive real, tangible business value. As of February 2016, Demandforce is proud to now be a part of the Internet Brands family. Demandforce, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit us at www.demandforce.com.
San Francisco based, Demandforce, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Account Executive looking for a BIG opportunity.
A little bit about our ideal candidate (you!): You're a quick study, great on the phone, and don't mind traveling every now and then. You’re a bright, energetic sales professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills who is ready to join a dynamic team of aggressive sales executives. You're ready to compete and contribute right away to the team's success. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing and updating in order to be on the bleeding edge of technology. Most importantly, you aren't afraid of going in for a strong close, you can't take "NO" for an answer, and are interested in the potential to make a lot of money and move up within our company quickly.
- Pursue all qualified prospects via cold calling.
- Schedule and perform web demonstrations.
- Close prospects over the phone.
- Travel to your territory & to industry conventions to close accounts.
- Build out a territory of your own and run it independently.
- Possess a strong willingness to do whatever it takes to stand out among the best.
- 2-5 years of relevant sales experience: Software, IT, Tech Services, Recruiting, Financial, Leasing Sales, Automotive, Health and Beauty, Medical, or Dental.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Have demonstrated heavy call volume (50 outbound a day).
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage multiple prospects.
- Prior experience in performing web demos.
- Must have prior success in a carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota.