Founded in 2012, Doctor.com is the first marketing automation platform purpose-built for doctors. We've been first to market with leading reputation management and patient acquisition services including ProfileSync, ProfilePromote, SiteEnhance, ReviewRequest, and the Doctor.com ReviewHub, which was recently the subject of a case study by Google Enterprise. All Doctor.com services connect to a proprietary network of leading consumer health and local business sites that collectively reach over 100M patients monthly, giving our clients an unfair advantage in their online marketing.
Doctor.com is a marketing and reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building and growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.com’s industry-leading data management technology and its unique integrations with the most prominent directories and review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust and ultimately attract more patients.
Our Sales team is looking to add a Sales Development Manager to oversee a growing team of Sales Development Representatives. The key function of our Sales Development Team is to schedule sales meetings with prospective clients for our Sales Consultants. This role will play a critical part in on-boarding, coaching, and training as the team continues to scale. As a Sales Development Manager, you will be on the sales floor, coaching and leading new reps on how to successfully schedule sales meetings with prospective clients. You will also be a key contributor in providing function efficiencies and lead strategy on growth and development of your team.
- Recruiting, training, and managing a team of up to 10 Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s).
- Maintain positive morale and energy across the entire team (manage their emotions).
- Manage the team according to company standards and expectations relating to performance, culture, and general conduct.
- Facilitate performance evaluations, coaching sessions, 1on1’s, team trainings, and other structured sessions to drive morale and productivity.
- Facilitate job offers and/or terminations as needed.
- Work closely with VP Sales, VP Marketing, and Inside Sales Director to continuously iterate and perfect processes and strategies.
- 2-4 years SMB Sales Experience
- Sales management or team lead experience is a plus, but not required
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
Competencies: - Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team - Tenacious and thoughtful leader with reputation for emotional intelligence and winning spirit - Approachability - Compassion and Composure - Organizational Agility