Sales Operations Manager
We’re building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Data scientists are being called upon to solve ever more complex problems across every facet of business and civil life. Domino allows them to develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis. Domino is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Sequoia, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel.
Are you a sales ops ace, who knows how to keep the system organized and growing? Your opportunity is to look after Domino’s sales engine, building out its sophistication as we grow. We have ambitions of being the leader in the data science platform space and need help to build our foundational technical teams. Come build the team that is helping power the data science revolution!
- Build dashboards, reports, new layouts and workflows for stakeholders across the business
- Build a sales cadence to surface managers the information needed to better run their business
- Teach colleagues across departments how to work smarter with the data outputs of your work
- Teach new Sales team members all about our Sales processes
- A few years of sales operations experience at a tech startup
- Ready knowledge of many facets of the Salesforce platform. No need to be a certified developer, but we’re keen on someone who’s no stranger to the platform. (Bonus points if you’re familiar with Outreach or Gainsight as well)
- Familiarity with sales contracts and some of the legalese in B2B sales
- Enterprise sales ops experience preferred