Account Executive, Small Medium Enterprise
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. Learn more at www.drift.com. - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drift - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Drift/ - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heydrift/
The Small Medium Enterprise Sales group here at Drift have a team-first mentality. They take pride in winning and growing as a team. Incredibly collaborative, innately motivated and invested in continuous learning, this team is unlike your normal sales team. They are passionate about putting customers first, which drives a different sort of sale. This team is responsible for growing our mid-tier client base in a fast paced sales environment and educating prospects on the tenets of Conversational Marketing.
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch.
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach (we're big GIF fans here!)
- Maybe even close your first deal!
- Minimum 2 years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience