Dynamic Yield is an AI-powered Personalization Anywhere platform that delivers individualized experiences at every customer touchpoint: web, apps, email, kiosks, IoT, and call centers. The platform’s data management capabilities provide for a unified view of the customer, allowing the rapid and scalable creation of highly targeted digital interactions. Marketers, product managers, and engineers use Dynamic Yield daily for launching new personalization campaigns, running server-side and client-side A/B tests, leveraging machine-learning for product and content recommendations, and employing algorithms for smartly triggered email and push notifications. Dynamic Yield is used by more than 250 brands globally including industry leaders like IKEA, URBN Brands, Ocado and more. Headquartered in New York, the company has 200 employees across the globe.
We're looking for a talented generalist that would be excited to put multiple skillsets to use on a daily basis, as a Solutions Engineer. On the front-end, you will support our sales team in all aspects to close deals, focusing on being the product and technical master in the sales process. Behind the scenes, you will make plenty of use of your creativity to code front-end web development usecases that personalize our prospects' websites. Combined with your superb communication abilities, your specialized technical skills will be key in getting new deals signed, so you will have a direct impact on our bottom-line.
- Supporting Sales Directors with your product knowledge and technical knowledge as you pitch to large commerce companies.
- Assertively being the main authority in sales meetings for all product and technology-related topics.
- Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Managing the platform's demo environment to ensure that our team consistently delivers great product demos.
- Training and enabling the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable for lengthy, complex RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Constantly learning, to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services.
- Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proof-of-Concepts, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or completion of web development bootcamp, or equivalent experience.
- 3-8 years of full-time work experience at a tech company or a startup. Marketing technology experience is a major plus.
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job.
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product.
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more, in order to keep up with our rapid pace of development and the pace of the industry.
- A positive, team-first attitude, and an intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and peers.
- Not being afraid to give or receive honest feedback, while still being a fun person to work with.
- Must be comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Ability to travel 30% and authorization to work in the USA.