SaaS Client Success Manager
Simpler & smarter learning. Ed is a better mobile learning management system designed for today’s digital habits, delivering more engaging and effective micro-learning directly to learners anytime and anywhere.
We’re looking for a SaaS Client Success Manager passionate about providing great experiences to our clients, as well as the individuals using our platform. We want someone who genuinely wants to grow with the company, and who shares our passion for elearning! Whilst there is some sales work involved, this role is predominantly focused on client success.
- Taking ownership and acting as the primary point of contact for questions, concerns, support and feedback of client accounts - helping our clients realize the full value of our platform
- Interfacing with clients to understand their learning and training program goals and/or changes to existing programs
- Checking to ensure that all client programs are on track to deliver to their program goals, in scope and on time
- Identifying opportunities for future growth with existing clients - helping devise strategic learning pathways to help them achieve their goals
- Building proposals and SOWs from new business
- Overseeing the development of learning content with Developer and Content Teams to execute on larger programs
- Collaborating with a small cross-functional team providing focus and direction to ensure effective delivery
- Managing the operational “middle-ground” between many day-to-day and ad hoc tasks whilst still keeping sight of the big-picture goals
- Actively contributing to the New York office culture
- You have a strong, goal-oriented work ethic and are proactive in your approach to tasks. You are eager to learn and grow.
- You are a great planner with great attention to detail
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of the phone
- You have had experience working in the edtech industry and/or have SaaS account management or client success experience
- You are technically inclined and eager to learn about the product in order to better understand our clients’ needs, and problem-solve on behalf of clients
- You are highly empathic, with a focus on deeply understanding clients’ needs and a driven problem-solver
- You have experience with scoping and budget management