Our mission is to transform the way the world gathers intelligence by empowering people to share their experiences. Emissary built a network that connects sellers with former executives of their top accounts. These "Emissaries" act as a personal deal coach, providing account-based intelligence at each phase of the sales journey. Backed by Google Ventures, Canaan Partners, and G20 Ventures, Emissary is the world's first sales intelligence knowledge network.
Emissary provides an invaluable business to business advisory service to technology sales organizations. Our nearly 5,000 Advisors from the majority of the world’s largest brands provide sales professionals with critical account and opportunity intelligence necessary to more effectively manage even the most complex opportunities and defeat the competition. Our service has delivered proven results for increasing win rates by up to 30%. As a result of our success, we are expanding our sales team and currently have openings at our headquarters office in Manhattan. Our Sales Directors target, manage and close new business opportunities for our advisory services.
- Effective prospecting to establish and maintain a high sales call volume with Director, - Vice President and C level Sales Executives
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Strategically build an account plan based on targeted accounts
- Update Salesforce on all activities
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Emissary’s Client Success team to ensure customer success
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of technology focused sales experience, who is competitive, driven and thrives on closing deals. If you’ve worked with a startup before, that’s even better.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent core sales skills
- Hunger for achievement
- Three to five years sales experience, preferably selling to IT chain of command (CIO/CTO).
- A solid understanding of business to business sales organizations
- Must have a proven track record of closing typical transactions in the $25K – $100K+ range
- Must have a four year college degree