Entelo applies intelligence to big data to help modern recruiters identify, qualify and engage talent. Today, more than 700 customers of all sizes and industries trust Entelo to provide their talent acquisition teams with higher candidate engagement, actionable insights and increased productivity. The leader in recruiting automation, Entelo helps organizations like Capital One, Cisco, GE, Genentech, Netflix, Northrop Grumman and Target build their teams. To learn more about our recruiting automation platform, visit www.entelo.com.
We are hiring for our San Francisco office! As an Account Manager at Entelo, you’ll be able to build a dynamic sales career with many opportunities for career progression. You’ll be responsible for developing a strategic growth plan with Enterprise customers and contributing to the triple digit growth of the company as we expand the platform Entelo Search started.
- Engage with existing Enterprise customers around their strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Execute on the account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Collaborate with internal partners in Customer Success, Product and Engineering to help drive Entelo adoption, success and growth.
- Evangelize the Entelo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- 1+ years of sales/account management experience
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS startup
- Experience working in in the Talent Acquisition and Recruiting segment preferred
- An interest in technology, big data and/or predictive analytics