Fluent City is one of the fastest growing language companies in the country. We offer online, in-person and blended learning options across 11 languages and 4 cities for both consumers and organizations. Our immersive, skill-based language learning style emphasizes speaking over reading and writing. Our learners have the real-world practice and confidence they need to communicate in any situation: in the home, workplace, or over drinks in the bar. This sets us apart from apps, textbooks, and other traditional learning methods. With online tools, custom content and multimedia, and a radically innovative teaching approach, our mission is to reinvent language learning for the 21st century. We’re hiring! Check out our careers page for more: https://www.fluentcity.com/careers
Fluent City is a profitable, fast-growing education startup, now hiring a killer Enrollment Advisor.
You are either an experienced sales person, or a truly exceptional go-getter hungry for your first sales role. Either way, if you’re eager to work in the trenches of a best-in-class B2C (or small business) sales organization, and you thrive on rigorous process and metrics, we want to talk to you.
- Follow through on all sales, inbound and outbound. You’ll be responsible for closing opportunities as well as generating new opportunities through outbound efforts targeted at marketing generated leads
- Manage entire sales process from qualifying to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting and achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Contribute and provide feedback for Fluent City’s sales strategy growth and improvement
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Collaborate closely with the executive team to build a customer acquisition machine
- Are, first and foremost, passionate and self-motivated with any task
- Are a great sales executive You ideally have 1-2 years of experience as a successful sales executive. You have not only hit targets but are always exceeding sales targets;
- ... Or you are ready to become one We’re always looking for ambition even if you don’t have quite the experience. We’d want to see evidence that you’re a fast learner and entrepreneurial;
- Love - and use - metrics and process. You don’t just pay lip service to KPIs. You don’t just “usually” use your CRM. You know that the best sales organizations are built on consistent, metric'd processes, and you take pride in implementing (and sticking with) best practices and tools;
- Hustle. You proudly identify as “scrappy” and “getting the job done.”
- Are constantly learning. You are passionate about perfecting your craft. You are not intimidated or threatened by learning something new; on the contrary, you relish it and actively stretch yourself;
- Share our values. We are fun, international team that puts mutual respect, empathy, and trust at the center of our culture. We are deeply committed to feedback, continuous improvement, and professional development. We are reliable, deliver on our commitments, accountable for our failures, and rigorous in our analysis. Our integrity is unquestionable. We are clear-eyed and honest: if we ask you to share a negative professional reference, you appreciate the opportunity to talk about mistakes, learnings, and strengths and weaknesses.
- Share our passion and vision. We are passionate about enriching lives through education, connecting with other people and cultures, and creating amazing real-world experiences.
- Bonus: Speak another language. If you speak some Spanish, French, or another language, that’s a bonus (but not required).
- 2015 is a breakout year for Fluent City. Building a best-in-class sales organization that turns intrigued individuals into enthusiastic, long-term Fluent City students is a key part of the plan.
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $50,000 (Uncapped)