Force works with surgeons and their Care Teams to seamlessly support their patient’s journey. This unique approach combines a clinical voice with accessible technology, interactive, video-based education, and patient-provider communication built upon each organization’s existing workflow. Our digital tools are used by patients in the home, engaging them in a daily, personalized care plan that drives successful recovery. Real-time data and outcomes are actively collected as patients move through their care, providing surgeon teams unprecedented insights into progress and performance outside the hospital. Force’s high level of patient engagement and outcomes are the result of 5 years of continuous improvement in every type of care setting with tens of thousands of users.
The Sales executive will be responsible for delivering and selling Force TherEx patient management solutions to physical therapy clinics in the tri-state area. Candidates must be energetic, articulate, and highly motivated. We are looking for someone with demonstrated ability in building, managing and expanding client relationships through value solution, and consultation-based selling experience
- Focus on sales with targeted account.
- Generate high volume of calls into prospective accounts.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers consistently exceed sales quota.
- Proactively convert hot leads via the telephone into ongoing customers.
- Effectively qualify clients to assess their needs.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Ability to inform and influence clients and prospects Desire to make sustained contributions to work group and organization success.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quota.
- Direct report to the President of Force Therapeutics
- You must be a team player and hard worker.
- Healthcare/wellness experience preferred.
- Facility with math or running numbers is helpful.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience in sales role.
- CRM experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Passion for medical/Technology Sales.
- Strong communication skills and analytic skills.
- Good Phone presence.