In the heart of New York City's Greenwich Village there is an impassioned team transforming how people recover from Musculoskeletal Disease -- injuries that will impact one in two adults this year. These injuries hinder people's ability to move. For many, this prevents them from doing the things they love to do most or simply challenges their ability to navigate daily life. The FORCE team ; made up of leading medical professionals, world-class technologists, Emmy-nominated producers and dedicated client service professionals ; works tirelessly to ensure Healthcare's most important stakeholder, the patient, has the tools they need to recover from these injuries better and faster. Our A-team backers include top-of-the-pyramid Orthopedic hospital groups, notable technology entrepreneurs and CEO's of major health and financial services firms.
FORCE delivers a video based prescription platform for home therapy that allows providers to see compliance and patient reported outcomes in real time. Major orthopedic surgical centers are deploying FORCE to better manage post surgical recovery, reduce costs and remotely monitor outcomes.
The Sales executive will be responsible for delivering and selling Force TherEx patient management solutions to physical therapy clinics in the tri-state area. Candidates must be energetic, articulate, and highly motivated. We are looking for someone with demonstrated ability in building, managing and expanding client relationships through value solution, and consultation-based selling experience
- Focus on sales with targeted account.
- Generate high volume of calls into prospective accounts.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers consistently exceed sales quota.
- Proactively convert hot leads via the telephone into ongoing customers.
- Effectively qualify clients to assess their needs.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Ability to inform and influence clients and prospects Desire to make sustained contributions to work group and organization success.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quota.
- Direct report to the President of Force Therapeutics
- You must be a team player and hard worker.
- Healthcare/wellness experience preferred.
- Facility with math or running numbers is helpful.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience in sales role.
- CRM experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Passion for medical/Technology Sales.
- Strong communication skills and analytic skills.
- Good Phone presence.
Our compensation plan will be largely based on performance. Please submit any minimum salary requirements with your application. Preference will be given to candidates who are hungry and willing to take a risk. Options may include equity.