Client Development Associate
Force works with surgeons and their Care Teams to seamlessly support their patient’s journey. This unique approach combines a clinical voice with accessible technology, interactive, video-based education, and patient-provider communication built upon each organization’s existing workflow. Our digital tools are used by patients in the home, engaging them in a daily, personalized care plan that drives successful recovery. Real-time data and outcomes are actively collected as patients move through their care, providing surgeon teams unprecedented insights into progress and performance outside the hospital. Force’s high level of patient engagement and outcomes are the result of 5 years of continuous improvement in every type of care setting with tens of thousands of users.
This is a business development, marketing and strategy role that will be responsible for working closely with FORCE’s Head of Client Development to increase market share by developing opportunities and marketing strategies for the team. In this role, you will learn a lot working with leadership of a rapidly growing start-up as well as from interacting with leading surgeons and healthcare executives.
- Executing outbound email and lead gen strategies to prospective clients
- Researching the market / prospective clients and generating target lists
- Giving high-level solution presentations
- Executing drip marketing & pipeline nurturing campaigns
- Discovering new leads, tactics and strategies through internet research and news monitoring
- Write periodic blog posts and create content in support of FORCE’s thought-leadership and content initiatives
- Ideally 2-3 of experience in SaaS technology -- marketing, sales, business development, product strategy. Strong entry-level candidates will also be considered.
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
- Ability and aptitude to perform demonstrations of the FORCE solution to healthcare executives
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- Ideal candidate will be team oriented, have strong organizational skills and be passionate about the quality of their work