Client Development Associate
Force Therapeutics is a powerful, episode-based digital care platform and research network designed to help clinicians intelligently extend their reach. Our platform leverages video and digital connections to directly engage patients at every step of their journey - from the point that surgery is scheduled, to post-op and beyond. Backed by the insights of more than 60 leading healthcare centers in the country, the Force Therapeutics platform is proven to drive more effective recovery, lower costs, and achieve better patient outcomes.
This is a business development, marketing and strategy role that will be responsible for working closely with FORCE’s Head of Client Development to increase market share by developing opportunities and marketing strategies for the team. In this role, you will learn a lot working with leadership of a rapidly growing start-up as well as from interacting with leading surgeons and healthcare executives.
- Executing outbound email and lead gen strategies to prospective clients
- Researching the market / prospective clients and generating target lists
- Giving high-level solution presentations
- Executing drip marketing & pipeline nurturing campaigns
- Discovering new leads, tactics and strategies through internet research and news monitoring
- Write periodic blog posts and create content in support of FORCE’s thought-leadership and content initiatives
- Ideally 2-3 of experience in SaaS technology -- marketing, sales, business development, product strategy. Strong entry-level candidates will also be considered.
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
- Ability and aptitude to perform demonstrations of the FORCE solution to healthcare executives
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- Ideal candidate will be team oriented, have strong organizational skills and be passionate about the quality of their work