Client Development Associate
In the heart of New York City's Greenwich Village there is an impassioned team transforming how people recover from Musculoskeletal Disease -- injuries that will impact one in two adults this year. These injuries hinder people's ability to move. For many, this prevents them from doing the things they love to do most or simply challenges their ability to navigate daily life. The FORCE team ; made up of leading medical professionals, world-class technologists, Emmy-nominated producers and dedicated client service professionals ; works tirelessly to ensure Healthcare's most important stakeholder, the patient, has the tools they need to recover from these injuries better and faster. Our A-team backers include top-of-the-pyramid Orthopedic hospital groups, notable technology entrepreneurs and CEO's of major health and financial services firms.FORCE delivers a video based prescription platform for home therapy that allows providers to see compliance and patient reported outcomes in real time. Major orthopedic surgical centers are deploying FORCE to better manage post surgical recovery, reduce costs and remotely monitor outcomes.
This is a business development, marketing and strategy role that will be responsible for working closely with FORCE’s Head of Client Development to increase market share by developing opportunities and marketing strategies for the team. In this role, you will learn a lot working with leadership of a rapidly growing start-up as well as from interacting with leading surgeons and healthcare executives.
- Executing outbound email and lead gen strategies to prospective clients
- Researching the market / prospective clients and generating target lists
- Giving high-level solution presentations
- Executing drip marketing & pipeline nurturing campaigns
- Discovering new leads, tactics and strategies through internet research and news monitoring
- Write periodic blog posts and create content in support of FORCE’s thought-leadership and content initiatives
- Ideally 2-3 of experience in SaaS technology -- marketing, sales, business development, product strategy. Strong entry-level candidates will also be considered.
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
- Ability and aptitude to perform demonstrations of the FORCE solution to healthcare executives
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- Ideal candidate will be team oriented, have strong organizational skills and be passionate about the quality of their work