FreeWill is a social venture created at Stanford University. We provide free, warm, and intuitive online tools to help people with estate planning. These tools also make it easier than ever to leave money to charity, for those who choose to do so.
FreeWill is seeking an Account Executive to accelerate our work to partner with the world’s most exciting nonprofit organizations.
This position will be responsible for driving the sales process from discovery to close, and contributing to overall advancement of FreeWill’s sales goals.
- Execute a sales process through discovery, solution, pricing, negotiation, and close
- Proactively prospect for new business, help to develop new verticals, and refine our processes
- Build and expand an ecosystem of partners and consultants
- Meet quarterly sales objectives
- Become and expert in the FreeWill product and the broader nonprofit planned giving landscape
- Mentor other team members
- Act with FreeWill’s values of focus, joy, kindness, and courage.
The right candidate will be an energetic person with passion and innate drive to excel at any task. He/she will have several years of sales/partnerships experience, with preference to experience in the nonprofit or enterprise SaaS space.