Fundera is a marketplace for small business financial solutions. We provide expert insights and tailored options—from loans to credit cards to bank accounts—so business owners can shop and compare financial choices they often don’t know they have. We partner throughout every stage of their business, helping them weigh the best-fit financial options based on their current needs and eligibility. Our combination of technology and financial expertise ensures business owners make their smartest business decisions yet.
If you have a passion for helping small business owners, an interest in financial technology, and the desire to help build a company from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
Fundera is looking for a driven, invested, and experienced Sales Director to scale our sales and support team. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with small- and mid-sized business owners and lenders every day.
This position is located in New York City.
- Manage managers of 2 SDR teams and 1 AE team with a strong focus on training and ramping reps.
- Maintain and enforce a high standard of service consistent with Fundera's customer-first positioning.
- Training and ongoing development for a team with varying backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Drive pitch development, experimentation, and broadly help build a high-performing sales team / process.
- 6+ years of proven SMB sales experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role, preferably on an Inside Sales team.
- Hands-on management style; prioritizing individual attention along with regular and direct customer engagement.
- Experience recruiting & on-boarding high performing sales reps.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM, including reporting and management KPIs
- Ability to work independently and proactively while improving processes and results, prioritizing work with minimal direction.
- Willing and able to offer insight beyond your daily duties -- don't just work here, help us build a great company.