Fundera is the go-to, financial resource for small businesses. We’re here to help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals and grow businesses as big as their aspirations.
As a catalyst for smart financial decisions, our combination of proprietary technology and financial expertise provides business owners with tailored solutions based on their unique needs and eligibility—helping them prosper, create more jobs, and, ultimately, grow the economy.
Armed with one of the most experienced and passionate leadership teams in the business and backed by the industry’s leading investors, we’ve made a big impact on Main Street in just a short amount of time (Fundera launched in 2014 and has helped over 10,000 SMBs secure almost a billion in funding).
We’re experiencing massive growth year over year, and our impact on America’s job creators grows with us. We’re looking to further our impact and need incredible, ambitious, mission-oriented people to get there.
If you want to make a difference, if you want to create a workplace and life you love, and if you want to learn more and grow faster than you will at any other point in your career, then this is the place for you
If you have a passion for helping small business owners, an interest in financial technology, and the desire to help build a company from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
Fundera is looking for a driven, invested, and experienced Sales Director to scale our sales and support team. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with small- and mid-sized business owners and lenders every day.
This position is located in New York City.
- Manage a team of 3 Sr. AE Managers, and ensure the organization meets its aggressive growth goals.
- Maintain and enforce a high standard of service consistent with Fundera's customer-first positioning.
- Training and ongoing development for a team with varying backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Drive pitch development, experimentation, and broadly help build a high-performing sales team / process.
- 6+ years of proven SMB sales experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role, preferably on an Inside Sales team.
- Hands-on management style; prioritizing individual attention along with regular and direct customer engagement.
- Experience recruiting & on-boarding high performing sales reps.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM, including reporting and management KPIs
- Ability to work independently and proactively while improving processes and results, prioritizing work with minimal direction.
- Willing and able to offer insight beyond your daily duties -- don't just work here, help us build a great company.