Enterprise Account Executive
Gigster accelerates the delivery of digital transformation applications, giving companies the agility to thrive in a software-defined world. We envision a future where the best ideas flourish and provide great choices for customers to enrich their lives. Today, a few digital-native companies are disrupting almost every industry. Gigster believes in democratizing this capability—enabling all companies to build their own digital DNA to create life-changing products, engage their customers and empower employees. This vision requires a global network of talented people who can realize their full potential. We believe the best software will be built by those who are inspired by their work, can choose their work environment, and are rewarded for pure contribution—in the company of equally passionate colleagues.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you must have a proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of web, mobile products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
- Develop and expand key accounts
- Work in partnership with our friends at the Market Development Team at Andreessen Horowitz
- Provide consistent product value to all of your customers
- Understand and speak to trends around startups and technology
- Develop long-term partnerships with globally recognized companies
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle Identify client needs and position Gigster in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
- Investigate the customers long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
- Work with our customer success team to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- 7+ years in a closing sales role Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a clients needs are.
- Hardworking - you're one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organized - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Technical - you have an understanding of how software gets built.
- Empathetic - you genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product minded - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.