Director of Enterprise Sales
Greenhouse Recruiting enables companies to make better hires and retain them longer, using our flexible and scalable Applicant Tracking System. Companies like OnDeck, Airbnb, and Carrot Creative use Greenhouse Recruiting because it sets teams up to be great at hiring. It's been designed specifically to help companies get better at the tough, strategic parts of talent acquisition — things like planning a streamlined interview process, collaborating across hiring teams, and capturing the data you need to make informed decisions.Greenhouse Onboarding helps our customers carry a new hire’s excitement from the interview process through to their first day at work. We help companies make new hires feel welcome, foster collaboration between team members, automate administrative tasks, and create a consistent onboarding program.
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales.
Greenhouse works with over 2,000 companies to help them hire and onboard better, more productive teams through our recruiting and onboarding optimization platforms. We are on a mission to move up-market and help larger organizations grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, our new Director of Enterprise Sales will lead and train a new enterprise division of our sales organization. This leader will strategically train our team to close bigger deals, and will work hands-on with them to get the job done.
- Train, lead and motivate our team of enterprise sales professionals.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to set the strategy for moving upmarket, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy.
- Provide input to the marketing team on how we market new products and solutions to existing enterprise customers.
- Develop and define a forecasting process that helps identify new opportunities, engaging the VP of Sales and CEO as needed.
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience, closing deals over $50k.
- Experience managing a competitive sales team.
- Energy, drive and ambition to lead and motivate a team.
- Experience hiring, and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time.
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.