Enterprise Account Executive
Greenhouse Recruiting enables companies to make better hires and retain them longer, using our flexible and scalable Applicant Tracking System. Companies like OnDeck, Airbnb, and Carrot Creative use Greenhouse Recruiting because it sets teams up to be great at hiring. It's been designed specifically to help companies get better at the tough, strategic parts of talent acquisition — things like planning a streamlined interview process, collaborating across hiring teams, and capturing the data you need to make informed decisions.Greenhouse Onboarding helps our customers carry a new hire’s excitement from the interview process through to their first day at work. We help companies make new hires feel welcome, foster collaboration between team members, automate administrative tasks, and create a consistent onboarding program.
Greenhouse is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales team!
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Greenhouse’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, selling to prospects and managing qualified leads generated by a mature SDR organization. You’ll also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline with additional leads, all the while contributing to best practices to support the success of your greater team.
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing sales team at one of NYC’s top startups.
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your monthly and quarterly goals.
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives.
Who you are:
- Confident: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it.
- Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting buy-in from your customers.
- Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment.
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily.
- 8-10+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience with the talent acquisition marketplace, HR-Tech landscape
- Experience selling 6-figure deals
- A high standard of excellence
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (no matching), Commuter Benefits, HSA, FSA, Parental Leave