Mid-Market Account Executive
Greenhouse Software is the fastest-growing provider of enterprise talent acquisition software. Thousands of the smartest and most successful companies like Cisco Meraki, Time Inc., and Airbnb use Greenhouse’s intelligent guidance to design and automate all aspects of hiring throughout their organizations, helping them compete and win for top talent. Greenhouse has won numerous awards including #1 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Forbes Cloud 100, and Talent Acquisition FrontRunner leader by Software Advice. To learn more, visit greenhouse.io.
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Greenhouse’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, selling to prospects and managing qualified leads generated by a mature SDR organization. You’ll also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline with additional leads, all the while contributing to best practices to support the success of your greater team.
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing sales team at one of NYC’s top startups.
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your monthly and quarterly goals.
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives.
- 4-6 years of enterprise sales experience.
- Experience with the talent acquisition marketplace, HR-Tech landscape.
- Experience selling 6-figure deals.
- A high standard of excellence.
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.