Market Response Representative
Grovo is the world’s leading MicrolearningⓇ solution, combining an adaptive and customizable MicrolearningⓇ library with a modern, flexible learning platform. With Grovo, it’s simple to discover, design, and deliver world-class MicrolearningⓇ experiences—anywhere, anytime, on any device. Grovo’s proprietary, award-winning MicrolearningⓇ method is media-rich, science-backed, and created by experts to match the way we learn today. Grovo helps develop happy, skilled employees at hundreds of forward-thinking companies like PepsiCo, Gap Inc., Magellan Health, and the National Basketball Association. Established in 2010 with offices in New York City and San Francisco, Grovo is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including Accel Partners and Costanoa Ventures. Learn more at www.grovo.com.
As a Market Response Representative (MRR) you will be responsible for making Account Executives successful. Make them successful, and they will make you successful. The ideal candidate has one focus – to review, contact and qualify marketing-generated inbound leads and deliver them to the Account Executive team.
This position reports to Grovo’s Sales Manager at our NYC headquarters.
- Execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested leads
- Leverage Salesforce to operate more efficiently
- 1-3 years sales experience with proven record outperforming quota
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Lives in New York Tri-State area Preferred
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Google Apps Personal The ideal candidate is:
- High energy with a high EQ
- Very organized and detailed oriented
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must have CRM and Salesforce.com experience
- Autonomous while still collaborative
- Knows how to laugh
- Be proactive, creative, and able to work individually as well as work as part of a team
- Responds promptly to client needs, solicit client feedback to improve service
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Wants to win individually and as a team
Competitive base salary, variable commission and bonus plan, stock options, health benefits, as well as access to our facilities such as the game room and fully stocked kitchen.