Director, Sales Enablement - San Francisco
HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010. The Tao of HashiCorp is the foundation that guides our vision, roadmap, and product design. As you evaluate using or contributing to HashiCorp's products, it may be valuable to understand the motivations and intentions for our work. Learn more about the Tao of HashiCorp here: https://www.hashicorp.com/tao-of-hashicorp
The Director, Sales Enablement will be responsible for creating and facilitating comprehensive enablement programs to support global sales & partner on-boarding. As well as maintaining field readiness aligned with our growing product and feature offerings. This role will report to the Head of WW Sales Operations. The incumbent will work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales Management to ensure content, training and resources are available to the field teams and partners, to successfully guide them in educating our customers on their journey to Provision, Secure, Run and Connect with HashiCorp tools
- Cross-Functional GTM alignment with Product and Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain sales & partner onboarding programs
- Develop a guided Sales on-boarding program through a ramp
- Responsible for organizing sales kick off and QBRs events and content
- Support onsite partner enablement sessions
- Provide feedback loop to Marketing and Products team from the field on needed resources
- Establish and monitor sales and partner performance
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across HC
- Leverage innovative enablement programs that meet the various needs of each field group
- Maintain Partner Resources for the Portal
- Create and maintain Performance Metrics
- A driver, you get things done. There is no waiting for projects, you see a problem and provide thoughtful solutions.
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments speak their language and together create world-class programs.
- Eager to learn- You are up to date on the latest industry standards and tools to support a fast-growing sales org and partner ecosystem.
- Kind- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- A challenger- You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- 8+ years of Sales Enablement experience in technology sales required. An experienced manager with 4+ years managing direct reports