Sales Development Representative
Hickory is the only training tool focused on retention, turning your sales and customer service staff into brand experts.
70% of training is forgotten within 5 days. Hickory’s proprietary algorithm predicts when each employee will forget what they've learned and ensures their product knowledge remains up to date by sending targeted reinforcement exercises.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. Our SDRs are responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating potential clients.This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- Previous sales experience preferred
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections
- Strong email writing skills
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Well organized, go-getter mentality
- Previous CRM experience a plus
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to help the company grow