Hickory is the only training tool focused on retention, turning your sales and customer service staff into brand experts.
70% of training is forgotten within 5 days. Hickory’s proprietary algorithm predicts when each employee will forget what they've learned and ensures their product knowledge remains up to date by sending targeted reinforcement exercises.
This role requires an entrepreneurial, highly motivated individual, who can be adaptive and move quickly in both executing and also experimenting with new approaches, channels or techniques. This is not a standard BDR role to cold call a specific territory, it is the opportunity to help define and improve Hickory’s go-to-market strategy.
- Prospect leads through a variety of networks and sources
- Cold call, email, and engage with prospects at Fortune 1000 companies
- Manage inbound marketing leads
- Manage prospecting for marketing events
- Qualify prospects and setup meetings
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly
- You have a strong customer service mindset and passionate about providing a great experience to potential clients
- You leverage technology, social media, and your own personal development to create outsized results
- Enjoys the thrill of a sale and working in a startup environment
- You have a highly entrepreneurial spirit and self motivation to try new things, fix problems independently
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of full time work experience experience
- Independent and proactive work style; quick, flexible thinking; and an open, inquisitive approach
- Ability to thrive in a fastpaced, unpredictable environment
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Sales/cold calling experience
- Enterprise sales experience