Director, Partnerships and Business Development
Our mission is to digitize the delivery of healthcare - starting with musculoskeletal disorders.
As the Business Development Director, you are responsible for channel partnership strategy and execution. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth and brand.
We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and of continuous learning. To that end, we have a weekly book club where we discuss topics in digital health, design thinking, entrepreneurship, sales, and more.
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat! Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit.
- Own strategic channels and partnership strategy and execution including developing a partnership playbook, developing 1:1 relationships with key partners in your target geography, and representing Hinge Health at conferences and events
- Introduce the Hinge Health digital MSK solution to channel partners
- Document partnership engagement using CRM
- Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Client Success and Product teams to ensure a seamless experience for our channel partners
- Demonstrated experience in complex channel partnerships and/or B2B healthcare market
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
- Organized: from your email inbox habits to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Must be based in San Francisco, CA
- Willing to travel 20-50%