Customer Success Manager
Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget. Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide. Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators. Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Do you love helping people figure stuff out? We are looking for a curious, customer oriented, and hard-working candidate to join our growing Customer Success team. You will be the face of Honest Buildings to some of the largest commercial real estate owners in the world, and work closely with clients and their vendors. We have a hands-on approach to working with our customers at Honest Buildings and the Customer Success team is central to carrying out that mission.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and overall satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our service
- Work with clients to establish goals, and aid the customer in being successful through continued coaching and ad hoc troubleshooting
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- 4 year college degree
- 1-4 years of work experience
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Commercial Real Estate, Customer Success, or SaaS experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel from time to time